Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello Friend

Hello Friend
Business Invitation
Urgent attention needed.
 
My name is Mr. Davis Konatty, a Banker and accountant with one of the prime bank in Abidjan. I am the personal accounts manager to Engr. Evans Brown a national of your country who used to work with an oil servicing company here in Cote d'Ivoire.
 
My client, his wife, and their three children were involved in the Kenya Airways crash in the coast of Abidjan in January 2000 in which all passengers on board died. Since then I have made several inquiries to your embassy to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all my effort were aborted. After several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his last name to see if I could locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.
 
Our deceased client ( Engr. Evans Brown) has an account valued to total sum of ($6 million US Dollars). The management of our bank have issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or the bank will declare the account unserviceable and thereby send the funds to the bank treasury.
 
Since I have not been able to locate the relatives of the late Engr. Evans Brown till date, I will seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased client so that the proceeds of this account valued ($6 million US dollars) can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money.
 
All i require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under all legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. If you can stand in as the beneficiary of this fund, enclose your full name, address, date of birth and your telephone numbers if you can handle this with me. Reach me for more details.
 
I await your immediate response.
Anticipating your cooperation.
Sincerely,
Mr.Davis Konatty.
  

WEB.DE DSL ab 19,99 Euro/Monat. Bis zu 150,- Euro Startguthaben und   
50,- Euro Geldprämie inklusive! https://freundschaftswerbung.web.de

No comments:

Post a Comment